TOP RUNNING WORKSTATION BRIDGE CRANE RUNWAY
Stand-alone workstation bridge cranes are header-braced across the ends: the header and runway beams are rigidly connected to the top of the columns. The braced headers eliminate the need for knee braces or any other ground-based or ground-adjacent brace type. This means the floor around the workstation is free of obstruction, allowing maximum use of the area. Header-bracing also eliminates the need to brace the crane structure to the building structure, which allows maximum flexibility in workstation locale.
The bridge on a Service Crane workstation crane is top running, which means it rides along the top of the structure. This affords maximum hook height, in many cases an additional 10 to 24 inches higher than other standard crane types.
- Available in one- to five-ton capacities.
- Runway lengths of up to 50 feet.
- not usually expandable
- Spans of up to 39 feet.
- Additional capacities, runway lengths, spans available upon request
- Easy installation, bolt-together construction
- only four columns
- no bracing
- few man hours required to assemble
- no certified welder required
- Support columns bolt directly to a 6 inch reinforced concrete slab.
- Modular design for easy relocation.
- Pre-engineered for quick delivery.
- Typically ships in 3 to 4 weeks complete with:
- runway electrification,
- assembly manual,
- hardware, and
- anchor bolts.
- Stainless steel food grade and other stainless non-corrosive systems available.
- Complete CAD drawings supplied with each system.
- Runway systems designed to AISC specifications.
- All workstation cranes are pre-engineered and approved by a licensed professional engineer