Overhead Crane Service
Service Crane Company offers emergency overhead crane service 24 hours a day / 7 days a weeks. In addition to emergency services, Service Crane is a full-service provider of parts, services, and equipment relating to material handling applications. We offer services that keep you OSHA compliant, maintain the life and safety of your overhead lifting equipment as well as correct any deficiencies we may uncover. Some of the services offered include:
We’d be happy to talk.
Emergency Overhead Crane & Hoist Repair (24/7)
Repairs are a normal part of any business operations. We understand that you can’t always control when a piece of equipment will become unsafe or inoperable. That’s why Service Crane Company offers emergency overhead crane service, 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. Our skilled technicians are on call for such emergencies and have the training and experience to diagnose and correct issues that arise.
Service Crane Company began as a service company over 25 years ago, with a mission to overhead crane service on systems and hoists 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. SERVICE is our first name.
Contact Service Crane for EMERGENCY SERVICE at: 765.763.8950
OSHA Specified Inspections
We perform all the inspection and maintenance programs necessary to ensure we are always in compliance with OSHA inspection standards.
- Maintains OSHA compliance
- Improves the safety of the employees by promoting a safe environment
- Lessens the amount of down time due to breakdowns or malfunctions
- Keeps up with basic maintenance issues to prevent costly repairs
We’ll perform load testing, non-destructive hook testing, bore-a-scope inspections, and various other check-ups for our preventative maintenance programs.
Contact Service Crane>
Runway and Bridge Surveys
Having a sound runway system is extremely important to the safety and maintenance of the entire material handling structure. A runway that is out of alignment will cause undue wear to bridge wheels, wheel bearings and other bridge drive components. Despite the negative effects of misaligned rail, this deficiency is quite common and generally overlooked or ignored.
Service Crane provides runway inspections as part of our overhead crane service that tests the runway girder elevation and the alignment and span compliance of the runway. Both visual inspections and non-destructive testing are completed during emergency or regular runway surveys.
Contact Service Crane>
Load Testing Service
Load testing of equipment is performed to establish fitness for use. Load testing is generally performed prior to initial use, periodically to confirm on-going fitness for use, and following repairs to critical load carrying components.
In addition to cranes, other equipment and machines which are typically tested include lift beams, spreader beams, custom lift frames, slings, custom sling configurations, and hoisting frames. Service Crane Company can provide certification of load test results to nationally recognized standards.
Load tests are often performed in conjunction with inspections and are completed only after the initial inspection relays the system to be mechanically and physically sound.
Contact Service Crane>
Service Crane Company provides installations for the products we distribute. Our installation crew is well trained and has years of experience installing material handling equipment and is offered as part of our overhead crane service.
- Our team comes early and stays late to get installation completed in the shortest time possible, minimizing the impact to production.
- CraneWerks is equipped with hydraulic cranes, lift trucks, man lifts, flat-bed trucks, and rigging equipment
- We can provide installations during holiday and plant shut down times when many of our competitors are at the mercy of rigging equipment rental companies.
- You can count on our team arriving with the latest personal safety equipment and well maintained and inspected installation tools and equipment.
- Tricky installations including low headroom, hazardous environments, and confined areas are not a problem.
- Service Crane will develop innovative ways to work around your production schedules. Some companies can’t afford to be down for a full day let alone multiple days for an installation.
Preventative Maintenance Service
Service Crane Company has trained crane and hoist technicians are on call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 364 days a year for overhead crane repair and maintenance. Whether it’s a ¼-ton hoist or a 200-ton crane, our technicians have the experience and perseverance to get the job done.
Upon arrival, our technicians will diagnose and repair the problem. When replacement hoist or crane parts are needed, we work diligently to secure them. Occasionally, the correct parts aren’t immediately available. When that’s the case, we will quickly develop a temporary solution to keep your operations running, then make the permanent repair immediately when the proper parts arrive.
- 24-hour trouble-free service is provided by a qualified team of crane technicians, mechanics, electricians, and riggers equipped with the latest personal protection equipment and safety training.
- Our technicians pride themselves on fully documenting all actions in the service work they perform, as well as detailing any additional issues they uncover that may require attention.
On-site Technician Placement / Maintenance Contracts
Highly productive maintenance contracts can be arranged through Service Crane Company. In almost all situations, maintenance contracts cost less than hiring additional personnel to maintain the equipment. Services include:
- Crane and hoist inspection, routine service and non-emergency repairs can be scheduled for off peak production times without affecting daily operations.
- Preventative and predicative maintenance programs can be custom tailored to your individual needs.
- Our team will develop a program to work in conjunction with your operations. Allow us to focus on your overhead material handling needs so you can focus on daily production items.
- 24/7 emergency service, additional technicians, backup personnel, parts and equipment specialists, fabrication and engineering staff, structural and design teams.
- Equipped with the latest personal protection equipment and personal safety training, services provided through the Service Crane team of professionals are safe and trouble free.
All of our maintenance programs are completely customized to meet your individual needs based on equipment type, age, and duty cycle as well as production needs and cost.
Service Crane Company’s electric and manual chain hoist re-manufacturing services restores your hoist to near original condition while saving you important maintenance dollars over simply replacing an existing hoist. Save valuable down time by fixing a problem before it happens. Our one-year warranty ensures that your budget conscious decision is the right move.
Replacing a wire rope hoist can be expensive, so have it re-manufactured by Service Crane to save you money. There have been major upgrades to brakes, controls and other key components that could be added on to your hoist during our re-manufacturing process. In most cases remanufacturing saves 40% or more over the price of a new hoist.
If you are looking to invest in your employees, then look no further. Service Crane Company offers a number of training classes that can help your company. Make sure that your company is keeping up to code, safe from everyday obstacles, and prolonging the life of your equipment through proper use. If you would like to improve safety and equipment reality, contact us at Service Crane now to find out more about our operator training class. We can help train you and your employees the correct way to operate your overhead bridge crane and hoist.