CRANE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
You can upgrade your aging material handling equipment to have modern amenities through crane retrofits. By having a crane retrofit completed on an aging system, you are making your work environment safer for everyone. A retrofit can be done on electrical, structural, or mechanical parts to make them safer and more reliable. Common retrofit repair and replacement include:
- Conventional relay controls
- Resistor banks
- Actuator, AC and DC brakes
- Festoon systems
- Bumpers and buffers
- Pendant controls
- Security devices
- Egress ladders and fire extinguishers
- Crane cleaning and repainting
- Crane rated illumination lights
- WireRope Cables
- Girderconnection and frame
- Powerrotation kits for base mounted and wall mounted jib cranes
- Cabair conditioning
- High strength crane wheels
- Load limiting devices
- Travel limit devices for hoists, trolleys and bridges
- Anti-collision devices
- Ergonomic cab chairs
- VFD controls both closed and open loop
Maintenance Contracts/Onsite Technician Placement
- Highly productive maintenance contracts can be arranged through the CraneWerks Service Center.
- In almost all situations, maintenance contracts cost less than hiring additional personnel to maintain the equipment.
- Crane and hoist inspection, routine service and non emergency repairs can be scheduled for off peek production times without affecting daily operations.
- Preventative and predicative maintenance programs can be custom tailored to your individual needs.
- Our team will develop a program to work in conjunction with your operations. Allow us to focus on your overhead material handling needs so you can focus on daily production items.
- As a customer you’re not receiving just a technician. You will also receive
- 24/7 emergency service, additional technicians, backup personnel, parts and equipment specialists, fabrication and engineering staff, structural and design teams.
- Equipped with the latest personal protection equipment and personal safety training, services provided through the CraneWerks team of professionals are safe and trouble free.
All of our maintenance programs are completely customized to meet your individual needs based on equipment type, age, and duty cycle as well as production needs and cost.