Service Crane Company is always looking for qualified individuals to join our family.
Our current openings are listed below. Please download our current application.
Completed applications can be sent to [email protected].
Service Crane’s sales team is an integral part of our strategy to build a successful sales pipeline. As a member of the team you will work closely with outside sales and operations to identify and qualify new leads.
Service Crane, a full service material handling company specialized in overhead cranes and hoists, is looking for an inside sales/customer service representative to help support our growing business.
Experience in Customer Service or Inside Sales is preferred.
- Answer phones
- Respond to customer requests
- Locate & quote parts and new equipment
- Write quotes for material handling systems
- Maintain quote and job logs
- Start jobs
- Issue purchase orders
- Follow up on quotes via phone and email
- Schedule service work
- Perform general office duties (answer phones, file, data entry, mailing literature, etc.)
- Work closely with Outside Sales Representatives
- Communicate with accounting, service department and outside vendors
- Be able to type an average of 55 wpm
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Have a professional appearance & positive attitude
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Possess time management skills
- Exhibit exceptional written / verbal skills
- Be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exercise good judgment
- Have exceptional work attendance
- Have a sense of urgency in completing tasks and a commitment to do whatever it takes to get the job done right.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, vacation, and holidays
- Contributions to Simple IRA
Completed applications can be sent to [email protected] Potential candidates will be contact via phone or email.